In order to the scheduled Asphalt work, and Regularly Schedule Monday Trash pick up, McLean Trash will be picking up first thing Monday to be out of the way of the Asphalt Contractor.
Please put out Trash prior to 6 a.m., McLean Trash Plans to come through around 7:30-8:00 am
- WSHA Board
On Saturday December 16th @ 11:00 am, McLean Trash will do a Special Trash pickup for household items that are too large to be put out during regularly scheduled trash days. Please take objects that you want to discard to the designated drop off points indicated on the Maps mailed to homes. Drop off Items prior to 11:00 AM
Christmas Tree's will be picked up on 1st and 2nd Saturday's of January 6th & 13th
Please be advised that yard waste collection will ONLY take place on Thursday, December 22nd this week. Paper yard debris bags should be placed in a visible spot, preferably on corners for collection. This will be the last yard waste collection until March 5, 2017, the first Saturday in March.
Regular collection of trash and recycling will still occur as follows:
- Recyclables-ALL cans, bottles, plastic containers, clean paper and flattened cardboard. Place in recycling bin(s) or clear plastic bags in FRONT of your house by MONDAY A.M.
- Non-Recyclable Trash- Everything leftover from the above, except for large household items, extra-large yard waste and trash, and hazardous waste. Place all remaining trash in large plastic garbage bags in covered trashcan(s) with your address number in BACK of your house by MONDAY A.M. and/or THURSDAY A.M.
- McLean Trash is not responsible for garbage, yard debris, and recyclables that are not properly separated, bagged, packaged, and placed in the agreed locations.
There is no recycling or trash collection on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas (December 25th) or during inclement weather (see below).
Inclement Weather- McLean Trash will not collect waste under the following conditions:
- When the Fairfax County government is closed due to inclement weather.
- When the roads are otherwise impassible or dangerous, example: due to snow and ice.
If McLean Trash cannot collect waste due to inclement weather or dangerous road conditions, they will make every effort to collect trash on or before the next scheduled collection day, weather permitting.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding trash and recycling collection, please contact Sequoia Management directly at 703.803.9641."